- Account Manager
SPR is looking for an Account Manager to be responsible for assisting and managing a variety of accounts. This position requires the mastery of basic skills in the Account Coordinator position, where an emphasis is placed on growing independent work. This role is a client-facing role, and applicants are expected to uphold the SPR Atlanta brand. This role also has the potential for long term growth within SPR Atlanta, where hard work and loyalty is rewarded.
- Write internal, external and client correspondence effectively with limited supervision
- Successfully plan and execute client activities (such as media campaigns, meetings and other special events)
- Proactively identify and work with supervisors to develop story ideas
- Effectively place client messages in target media outlets
- Exhibit competency to draft copy for client marketing materials, such as website content, eNewsletters, social media copy and other collateral materials
- As it relates to social/digital media, regularly suggest ideas, manage planning and comfortably execute campaigns on behalf of clients
- Remain current or at the forefront on industry developments and trends
- Assist in management of interns, when applicable
- Minimum of two years experience in public relations, content marketing or journalism
- Agency background, preferred
- At least a bachelor’s degree in Public Relations, Journalism, English or a closely related field
- Strong leadership, adaptability and communication skills
- High level of initiative and ability to work independently and with others on multiple projects in a fast environment
- Strong organizational, planning, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Competitive salary and bonuses, commensurate with experience
2. Digital Manager
Description: SPR is looking for a Digital Manager to be responsible for assisting in strategy development and execution of digital/paid media campaigns through cultivation of social influencers, implementation of SEO strategies and inspiration for graphic design direction. This Manager will give guidance on social and/or digital media campaign strategy, plans, implementation and renewal proposals for all of the team’s clients with a digital component, including suggesting value-add opportunities for current clients not utilizing digital components. This role also includes educating SPR clients and staff as needed on all digital components, such as trends and best practices, as well as directing photography and videography vendors to appropriately present clients’ visual brands in the marketplace.
- Develop and oversee digital and social strategy and paid media campaigns, when relevant
- Take leadership role in SPR’s business development by identifying prospective clients, preparing proposals and RFP responses, etc.
- Assist in development of client creative materials, including eNewsletters, website content, digital campaigns, videography, etc. for all clients
- Inspire confidence in team’s abilities through effective leadership of brainstorm sessions, presentations for and implementation of creative ideas for clients
3. Account Coordinator
SPR Atlanta’s account coordinators work with several clients. Skills include strong writing and verbal and presentation abilities. Web or graphic design abilities a plus! Ideal candidate will have less than three years experience in an agency environment or media outlet.
Our next account coordinator or manager will be a creative thinker, who works well in collaborative environment, reads newspapers or digital equivalent, is interested in working with clients in the fields of architecture, government, hospitality research or commercial real estate and development.
Excellence in typing, spelling and grammar are a must. Design ability or familiarity with web design or HTML is a plus. BA or BS degree in public relations, communications, journalism or related liberal arts discipline is expected.
How to Apply:
Please submit a resume, salary requirements and availability for an interview to [email protected]